Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I feel sticky just thinking about it.

Calvert County Fair Idol. Omg. Should I do it? First place winner gets a thousand buckaroos. God knows we need the moolah. Yesterday I had to sell Tessa just so I could buy some toilet paper and deodorant. And trust me, people- it's so hot here, you do NOT want me to be without deodorant. Entry deadline is Tuesday, Sept. 7th. So, should I audition? Circle yes or no. If you circle "no", I promise I won't hide in the bathroom stall and cry.

5 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!! You would so win! DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT!!! You are amazingly talented....or...so that you tube video sounded lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO IT !!!! DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!!

    YES !!! YES!!! YES!!!

    CAN WE COME AND WATCH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna do it :) Yes, Ruth...I'd love for you to be there. Nobody's allowed to sit in on the actual audition...it's contestant/judges only. But if I make it through to anything after that, it's open to everyone.

    ReplyDelete