Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tessa's "puppet feeder"

That's what she calls the puppet theater I made her. This was my take on the DIY puppet theater seen here.




She's super thrilled with it, but I REALLY need sewing lessons. My husband knows how to use my sewing machine better than I do. That's bad.

On another note, I've been thinking about Christmas a lot lately. I've really been wanting to start listening to Christmas music make Christmas cookies make a homemade play kitchen for Tessa...something a little like this. For all you creative/crafty people, what are you planning on giving your children for Christmas? Anything you've done in the past that they loved and you didn't buy at the store? I'm collecting ideas.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jessi, your puppet feeder was way cuter than theirs! I like that u don't have to lay on the floor to puppet like their example! :) I have a sewing machine I don't know how to use real well too. I end up calling my mom for help whenever I use it. You can call my mom too if you need tutorials! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the puppet feeder! I made bean bags for my boys last year, and they've had a blast with them, we make up new games with them all the time.

    ReplyDelete