Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday morning post of craftiness

I know that some of you saw on my facebook what I did with just a few out of my insanely large collection of empty baby food jars:


Isn't that purty?


I decided to put a few more of our empty jars to use. A few months ago, James had this not so great idea to store/sort stray coins in enormous and hideous containers on the kitchen counter. I wasn't quite on board with idea, but I somehow lost that argument. This is what it looked like:




The piggy bank is Tessa's.


Enter baby food jars.



Four little jars hidden in a pretty red box.




A hundred times better, right?


And since we're on the subject of craftiness, see that chalkboard behind the pretty red box? It started out as a sad little mirror who I covered in chalkboard paint.





I'm happy with my kitchen counter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment