Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Best evening ever.

This is what every room in my house looked like yesterday evening.  Can you guess what they all have in common (besides them looking like the Mess Monster took a huge dump and forgot to flush)?  There is not a single person in any of them.  Can I tell you how often that happens?  No, I can't tell you because I don't think it has EVER happened.  It was just meeeeeeeee.  MEEEEEEEEEE.  I sat on the couch for about 30 minutes doing nothing but listening to the kitchen clock tick.  Sometimes I forget that I have a clock that ticks.  I went to the bathroom ALONE.  That was weird.  I didn't know what to do with my hands.  You'll understand if you've ever had a toddler you can't leave alone for two seconds, so you bring him to the bathroom with you, but he's pulling things out of drawers, unravelling toilet paper, ripping down the shower curtain, getting into the trash, etc.  So that was probably the best part of my evening.  I also went to a hip and happenin' Hymn Sing at church last night, but not before I was able to get dressed and do my hair while listening to Michael Jackson's "what about us" on repeat instead of listening to "MoMMMEEEEEmumMUMMYmommyMOM!"

Best evening ever.








No comments:

Post a Comment